The Resistance brings three new multiplayer maps to Call of Duty: WWII, along with a new War Mode mission – Operation Intercept, and the next chapter in the Nazi Zombies saga – The Darkest Shore.
Based in Prague, Czechoslovakia, this map is inspired by Operation Anthropoid, the famous assassination attempt on a high-ranking German officer during World War II. This map features a center lane divided by a river, with long-flanking paths that can be used by snipers for ranged attacks.
In this remake of the classic Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer map Resistance, players battle through the streets and shops of German-occupied Paris during WWII. Long side streets encourage mid-range combat, with nearby homes and storefronts lending defensive positions for ambush and recovery.
1.Unpack, burn or mount iso
2.Install the game (select the options you want) You will have the option to copy the crack files automatically
3.Start the game from the desktop shortcut we created or you can manually start from the game executable
4.That’s it, Enjoy the Game
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 3225 3.3 GHz or AMD Ryzen™ 5 1400
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / GTX 1050 or ATI® Radeon™ HD 7850 @ 2GB / AMD RX 550
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 90 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible